- 100% Real Remy human hair. We recommend getting them colored by a professional and experienced hair colorist. A small piece to be tested prior to coloring the full set to make sure the resulting shade is what you anticipate.
- Comfortable & Secure to Wear. Clips are sewed stably, covered with a layer of soft rubber to carefully protect your scalp and hair, you can easily apply and remove the clip-on hair extensions by yourself to change hairstyles for different occasions. (Wedding, Concerts, Make-up Parties, Dating, Prom, and so on).
- Easy Return & Unconditional Refund.
The Hair Extensions Raw Materials
100% Remy human hair extensions, Remy hair is gathered from the head of donors in such a way as to keep the hair’s cuticles properly aligned in relation to its neighboring hairs. This means the hair remains softer, silkier, and healthier appearance than a regular human hair. When washed, it will not mat and tangle.
Why Choose Us
Our Hair Extensions naturally blend with your own hair and can be washed, blow-dried, flat ironed, and/or curled using hot tools, just like your own hair, No Shedding, No Tangles, No Smell, Silky Soft. The 7-pieces combination is flexible to use by your choice. Clips are already attached and the set is ready for instant use in just 5 minutes without the hassle of glues, tapes, or weaves.
Hair Lengths: 15 – 22 inch
Hair Weight: 70g
Hair Style: Silky Straight
Hair Life: 6-12 Months (depending on care and usage)
FAQ about Hair Extensions
1. Q: How Many sets will make one full head?
A: 70g and 7 pieces for each set.1 set can make a full head,2 sets are suggested if you want thicker.
2. Q: How to Tell 100% Human Hair From Synthetic One?
A: Human hair consists of natural protein and when it’s burning, you will see some white smoke, and then it turns into ashes.While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will release black smoke.
3. Q: Can they be straightened, curled?
A: Treat the hair as it is your own hair. Use a flat iron/straightener, but as with your own hair, never use hot tools too often.
4. Q: Can I dye or bleach the hair?
A: yes. The hair can be colored. As a general rule, it is easier to darken the hair than to lighter the hair. We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the extensions, coloring them yourself always poses a high risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can not get to a salon, use a good quality hair dye and test a small sample first, please.