Tape-in Hair Extensions
Tape-in hair extension is now a popular way for hair length and volume adding. We are working on improving the quality of hair and tape. We choose the best hair and are changing the tape to find the best tape for our product. Tape hair is easy to apply, it is simple, completely invisible, and giving an all-natural appearance.
Why choose Vario hair
- Remy hair is gathered from the head of donors in such a way as to keep the hair’s cuticles properly aligned in relation to its neighboring hairs. This means the hair remains softer, silkier, and healthier appearance than a regular human hair. When washed, it will not mat and tangle.
- Our Hair Extensions naturally blend with your own hair and can be washed, blow-dried, flat ironed, and/or curled using hot tools, just like your own hair, No Shedding, No Tangles, No Smell, Silky Soft.
How to use Tape in hair extensions
- Hair extensions must be applied to the washed clean hair. Part your hair in the desired area where extension needs to be applied.
- Remove the cover on the tape extension to expose the super tape. Line up the extension directly and attach by pressing to piece of desired hair.
- Double the thickness by adding another layer to the underneath of the piece.
- Two sticky sides face each other and the section of hair will be in the middle.
- Press it in place with your fingertips to secure. Apply pressure with fingers for 5~10s to secure hold.
Care Your Hair
- Please detangle your hair from the ends to the roots before shampooing. Shampoo and conditioners shouldn’t contain oils or fruit acids. Wash the hair gently in a downward motion.
- Dry the hair with a hairdryer. Don’t blow this connected place too long.
- Always comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb to avoid knotting.
- When combing, pay attention to the connected part.
- After washing your hair, you can use the essential oil you like to care for the hair.
How to Remove Tape in Hair Extensions?
- You can use a professional glue remover to remove your tape from the tape section.
- Wait 1-2 hours, the tape dissolves, which allows you to gently remove your hair extensions as easily as you were able to put them in.
- Next, you remove any tape residue.
- Then you can reuse the hair by applying new tape refills to the previously used bondings and attach the hair again in the same way.
FAQ about Hair Extensions
- Q: How to Tell 100% Human Hair From Synthetic One?
- A: Human hair consists of natural protein and when it’s burning, you will see some white smoke, and then it turns into ashes.While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will release black smoke.
- Q: Why the hair extensions getting tangled?
- A: The hair tangle because of dryness, oil, dirt build-up, saltwater, chlorine, or wrong combing method, high-temperature iron on the hair also easy cause the hair tangle. Suggest wash your hair 1 – 2 times per week, Use a wide-tooth comb on the hair too, Or consult your stylist for more help you can.
- Q: Can I dye or bleach the hair?
- A: yes. The hair can be colored. As a general rule, it is easier to darken the hair than to lighter the hair. We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the extensions, coloring them yourself always poses a high risk of not coming out the shade you want. If you can not get to a salon, use a good quality hair dye and test a small sample first, please.
Tips: Human hair is tender by nature. The lifespan largely depends on how they were worn and taken care of. Improper shampoos/conditioners, frequently using heating tools, dyeing, heavily styling may shorten lifespan.
There are no reviews yet.