- Type: Remy Flip in Hair Extensions.
- Material: 100% Remy Human Hair Extensions.
- Length: 12inch, 14in, 16inch, 18in, 20inch.
- Weight: 12” & 14in” -70g, 16″ & 18″-80g, 20″: 100g. We recommend 1 pack for adding volume, 2 packs for length and volume.
- Texture: Silk Straight, Soft. They Can Be Dyed, Straightened, and Curled Like Your Own Hair.
- Number of Wire: 1 wire with 2 clips, additional 2 wires with 2 clips for replaceable.
How do I apply for Wire Hair extensions?
- Brush hair. Brush your hair thoroughly to get rid of tangles. Then, brush out your wire extensions and each 2-clip weft gently using a wide-toothed comb or paddle brush.
- Section off hair and apply wire extensions. Section off your hair at the crown, tying it into a bun at the top of your head. Leave out the front sections of hair that frame your face to ensure a natural blend. Choosing the wire length that best fits the size of your head, positions your wire extension over your bun where you parted your hair. Like a headband, it should sit comfortably and securely above your ears.
Secure your 2-clip weft at each temple. For some extra oomph around the sides of your face, secure a 2-clip weft at the temple of your head about two inches above your ear, fastening the clip closest to your hairline first. Do the same on the other side with the remaining 2-clip weft.
- Blend for heavenly results. Takedown your bun and brush through your hair to smooth everything out ensuring your real hair is covering all the wefts and the wire hair extensions. If you’re not using our Loop Hair Extensions Brush, be extra cautious when brushing over the wire of the wire hair extensions to avoid snagging.
How to Wash your Hair Extensions?
- Comb your hair with a wide-tooth comb to avoid knot.
- Wash your hair extensions with warm water and sulfate-free conditioner as well as 100% natural hair products.
- Wash your hair by holding gently. Do not rub your hair. Hold the roots down to prevent tearing.
- Comb your hair extensions with a wide-tooth comb from the bottom to the top of the hair extensions.
- Gently hold the hair with your hand and squeeze the water.
- Beat the hair with a towel until the hair Is dry, it is best to dry.
Fabulous Halo Hair!
Kinzey Lynn Burrough –
Arielle Ensley –
Held up to Toner
Jessica garcia –
Great product , really soft luxurious hair , excellent customer service ????
Cheyenne C. –
FEELS SO REAL AND BLENDS PERFECTLY!
Very happy with it!
Jenelle Aubade –
Thick beautiful hair
Good for the price!
ash felk –
First time trying